Changes to the blogJuly 14, 2004
As you can see my blog is powered by Bryar. It can be found on CPAN. I made some changes to Bryar that I liked. I'm not sure what to do with these changes. Should I give them back to the owner, or not? It's more like a it works for me hack.
I added the following items to the software.
- Wiki formatting using Text::KwikiFormatish
- Separated datadir and entrydir.
attr_reader(like ruby) functions
These items are really nice to have I think. There is some other stuff that would be nice.
- Use of links to the baseurl of your webserver. (like:
- That the ordering of the entries doesn't change, when you change it.
- Because Bryar uses the modification time of an entry.
- It would be better to use the filename of the entry, especially of you use the my elisp bryar entry maker. It's nice that this software can be changed so easily.