Things that aren’t alive, can’t die. So if you write an article with the title “X is dying”, you should make sure that X was alive in the first place. If it wasn’t alive, you should try and be more specific about what you mean.
- People used X in the past, but don’t anymore.
- Some people still use X, but will stop in the future.
- People use X, but don’t know what X is.
- People use X, but you don’t like it.
- People use X, but you don’t want them to.
- I don’t use X.
- I know someone who doesn’t use X.
- I’m a sad and miserable person, just hating about things. Oh, and people use X.
And every time I used people above you replace it with customers, users, developers, companies, grandma’s, moms, dads, your neighbours, or your pet.